The Turbo Dissolver is a machine intended for mixing liquid and semi-liquid materials such as various types of construction substrates, dispersion, semi-dispersion, paints, etc. as well as various types of liquid materials of high density and viscosity. The dissolver consists of a vertical shaft on which a disc is mounted, which spins at high speed and mechanically homogenizes the material. Mixing technology implies different mixing speeds at different heights of the mixing disc in the container.
- stable construction - a device with the hydraulic lifting of the mixer column
- from the main drive belt transmission to the mixer shaft
- agitator shaft made of AISI 304 - regulation of the number of revolutions via an inverter frequency converter
- lifting the lid with a pneumatic system
- scraper for the inner wall of the vessel - control panel with regulation equipment